Saturday, October 25, 2014

Meanderings of a soul at a crossroad

image from learnmeditationonline.org


I've learned to stop asking 
"Why is this happening?"
More often than not
The answer always comes  
Usually, not in my own set timeline



It will magically appear
When I am ready to 
Accept the situation 
Learn the lesson 
Take the next step



I confess there's this tendency 
To storm the heavens
Wrack my brain
Go to a mentor
Even escape the inevitable



Being of the  'instant age' 
I scream out loud
"I want the answers right now!"
I've forgotten there is no remote control
Like nature, everything in life has a season 



Things which ought to happen will happen
Not in my own time
But, at the right time
I have to trust that
My right will always come to me



When I'm ready










No comments:

Post a Comment