Sunday, October 19, 2014

Write Daily

image from http://www.bkpublications.com


It came as a soft whisper and then it got louder and louder.  "Write daily", the voice said.

It is not something on my to-do list or even on my bucket list.  I have so many other things on my plate right now.

However, for over a month now, almost everywhere I look at and everyone I talk to, I get the same message, write daily.

Last Sunday, I finally relented.

"Ok, I will do it!  But, let me try it out for a week.", I told that One who is inspiring me.

Today marks the 7th day.

I did it! Hooray!

It wasn't as hard as I thought.  In fact, it helped me be more mindful during the day and keen on picking the jewels- lessons learned, virtues practiced & experiences gained.

It was actually a beautiful experience.

I am set to do one more run this week- this time I'm looking forward to it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment