Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 11: Surrender

image from www.beliefnet.com


                                                            April 13, 2017

Dearest Baba,

          Today, in meditation class this statement hit me- “Surrender everything you have.”  I feel that it is easy to surrender the body and wealth.  My mind is quite mischievous and stubborn.  It keeps on planning for the future and thinking of unimportant things.  Baba, can you please help me tame the mind.

          I have moved to Pandav Bhawan today.  I am increasing my hours in yoga.  I feel that I really need to clean the heart and the soul of deep seated negative sanskars (patterns) and hurts from the past.

                                                              Love,
                                                                  Karen


meditation by Release Your Wings



No comments:

Post a Comment