Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 12: How not to sleep while in yoga

image from w-dog.net/wallpaper


                                                          April 14, 2017

Dearest Baba,

     I was able to do the following today:

        *  wake up at 2:45am
        *  sit down for yoga from 3am to 4:45am
        *  come for meditation before the early morning class
        *  sit down for yoga in the afternoon from 6-8pm
        *  be in karma yoga (yoga while in action) the rest of the time

     So far, I’m happy with my effort but there are still areas I want to improve on.

                                                                Love,
                                                                    Karen

P.S.  I figured out how not to sleep during yoga- think of benefitting the world while I serve the self.


P.P.S. I felt that drama is moving faster and faster.  Recognizing time, I must speed along and transform myself.



meditation from Release Your Wings



No comments:

Post a Comment