Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 16: Leaving on a jet plane







                                                                       April 18, 2017

Dearest Baba,

          I am leaving India  today.  I am full. I am ready.  

          As I sat in meditation today, I saw that I often push myself too much- even in yoga.  At times, my body or mind couldn’t catch up.

My aims now are:

         *  be gentle to myself yet disciplined
         to follow the timetable for yogis accurately
         to be in karma yoga (yoga in action) during the day

           I will also take care of the body more and decrease thinking when I get back home. 

           I had a great time with You.  I will keep You in my heart if You don’t mind.


                                                                    Love,                               
                                                                               Karen


video from EasyMeditation




No comments:

Post a Comment