Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 10: Contentment

image from thoughtsonlifeandlove.com


                                                                    April 12, 2017

Dearest Baba,

          Today, I have decided to be content wherever I am.  In fact, I don’t feel like moving anymore ( I've been asking to be billeted in Pandav Bhawan every other day.  I know, I'm not yet a yogi cause I still have desires. Tsk. Tsk. ).  

          After dinner, Sister Kastouri from accommodations looked for me in the dining hall and said that I can transfer tomorrow.  Yay!

          Thank you, Baba.  Today, I learned that I have to renounce first to get what I want.

                                                                       Love,                                                                                                   Karen



meditation from Release Your Wings 



No comments:

Post a Comment