Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 13: Oh happy day!

image from bookyogaretreats.com

                                                            April 15, 2017  

Dearest Baba,

          I’m finally happy with my chart today!  It’s also easier to connect during yoga now- less than 5 minutes! And, I can stay connected for hours without interruption.  It took a long while to get here though- 13 days to be exact.  It took me more than an hour to connect before and I had to wrestle with the mind.  Staying here in the Pandav Bhawan helped me a lot.  Letting go of the mundane gave me a big boost too. Thank you!

                                                              Love, 
                                                                Karen


meditation from Release Your Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment