|image from darshan2divinity.com|
April 6, 2017
Today is all about discipline. For one, I’m already in bed and journalling at 9:06pm.
Also, I followed through on what I said I’ll do today:
* eat more fruits
* be on time for dawn meditation
* come for meditation before the early morning class
* go to Pandav Bhawan (This is the original
campus & has the most powerful vibration
of the 3 campuses of Brahma Kumaris in Mount Abu) in the morning for more meditation
* go to Pandav Bhawan again in the afternoon
(a 15 minute bus ride from where I’m currently staying) for more yoga
* give the letters of the meditation students in the Philippines
* get my laundry from the laundry department
* work for 2 hours
I felt that I was able to finished all my tasks efficiently because I focused on my yoga and the yoga gave me the power I needed to accomplish everything.
Today, I also learned the technique on how to make You my world- I have to experience all relationships with You so I can cut all the strings which ties me to this world. I particularly worked on making You my Purifier. Today in meditation, I felt the hurt and burden of sorrow from many births in my heart and you helped me burn a heavy load. However, there are still traces and I still need to stay in the fire of yoga more and more.
meditation by Release Your Wings