Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 4: Discipline

image from darshan2divinity.com

                                                                 April 6, 2017

Dearest Baba,

          Today is all about discipline. For one, I’m already in bed and journalling at 9:06pm.  

          Also, I followed through on what I said I’ll do today:

     *  eat more fruits
     *  be on time for dawn meditation
     *  come for meditation before the early morning class
     *  go to Pandav Bhawan (This is the original 
         campus & has the most powerful vibration 
         of the 3 campuses of Brahma Kumaris in Mount                                Abu) in the morning for more meditation 
     *  go to Pandav Bhawan again in the afternoon
         (a 15 minute bus ride from where I’m currently                                  staying) for more yoga
     *  give the letters of the meditation students in the                               Philippines 
     *  get my laundry from the laundry department
     *  work for 2 hours

          I felt that I was able to finished all my tasks efficiently because I focused on my yoga and the yoga gave me the power I needed to accomplish everything.

          Today, I also learned the technique on how to make You my world- I have to experience all relationships with You so I can cut all the strings which ties me to this world.  I particularly worked on making You my Purifier.  Today in meditation, I felt the hurt and burden of sorrow from many births in my heart and you helped me burn a heavy load.  However, there are still traces and I still need to stay in the fire of yoga more and more.
                                                                      Love,

                                                                           Karen


meditation by Release Your Wings



No comments:

Post a Comment