Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 1: Arrival

image from innerpeaceinnerpower.org


                                                                         April 3, 2017

Dearest Baba,

          I just arrived here in Madhuban (how we fondly call the university for meditation on Mount Abu, India) today.  I’ve converse with Sister Patrice, a nurse from London on the car drive up Mount Abu.  I met my roommates- Rup from Holland, Claire from Guadeloupe (Carribean), Christine from Portugal, Priti from Australia and Neelam from Canada. I also went to Pandav Bhawan to bring things for Sister Sashi of Madhuban.  I had a chance to sit down by my favorite meditation spot, The Tower of Peace. By night time, I met Bro. William from the Philippines by the internet area.  I met so many people from different parts of the globe just on my first day here.

           What stood out for me was Brother William’s realization during his retreat in Delhi.  He felt that You told him, “Don’t be afraid.  I will take care of everything. Simply make yourself available to me.”

           This is exactly the message I need to hear right now.  In this visit, I feel that all I need to do is to build up my inner strength.

                                                                         Love,

                                                                             Karen


meditation by Release Your Wings





No comments:

Post a Comment