Monday, April 23, 2018

Day 11: Dear Baba

image from ici.radio-canada

Today, I will share with you a page from my journal (I don't share everything, you know. There are some things I still have to sort out and some things really just for me.)



                                                                                                                              April 5, 2018
                                                 Raj Rishi #28, Gyansarovar                                                                         Mount Abu, Rajasthan                                                                                  India  
         
Dearest Baba, 

 

Today, while walking across the corridors of Diamond Hall I suddenly feel in my heart that I love You- not the head-over-heels kind of love.  This one’s painted over a canvas of self-love so it’s stronger, not needy and definitely more mature. 

 
It's not that I don't love You.  It's just that it has always been "Please love me so I can learn to love myself" or "I'm so grateful I know You".    


 
A few days before I left for Madhuban, I felt that           I love myself- strengths, flaws and all. 

 
Finally! I've been working on it for years.  It feels as though I've moved from point A to point B in my spiritual life.  Thank You for patiently guiding me to this important pitstop.  


Given such a high starting point, I wonder what my inner journey here in Madhuban will be like.  It has generally been pleasant and steady-  no expectations, no burdens, and no complaints.

 
And, it’s so fitting that the climax of this trip is a subtle yet deep realization that I love the Divine.                                                                                                                                    Love,                                                                                     Karen   



Dadi Janki on Love




No comments:

Post a Comment