Saturday, April 21, 2018

Day 9: Blessing upon blessing



“You are the soul with deep love.  Love means everything is already accomplished, it means to stay beyond questions.  Everything has already happened and is just being repeated.”


Today, I received this blessing and it affirmed me so much I feel I’m ready to go home even if I still have 5 days here in Madhuban.


image from enamorando.me

So, I thought I will share with you the other blessings I got this trip.  Please feel free to take your pick.  May it bless you as much as it has blessed me.  



“Although working behind the scenes, you provide 
leadership through your example.”



You are constantly merged in God's love.



You face storms with the deep serenity 
of knowing they will pass.



image from inspiredstillness.com


Fly with the wings of zeal and enthusiasm 
on the basis of your courage.



"You are constantly full 
and you also do the service of making others full."



"Become full of the experience of every virtue, every power and every point of knowledge and the sparkle of 
zeal and enthusiasm 
will constantly be visible on your face." 



"Remain constantly stable on the seat of authority and you will become an easy, a constant and natural yogi."


image from stressbeaters.com


                    "You are a yogi soul                         who gives the vision of the power of your mind 
with the mirror of your face."



"You have a spiritual life because 
you transform your attitude and vision."



"You understand that obstacles are not obstacles, but a means of moving forward."



 "You remain beyond questions 
so you are constantly happy." 




meditation by Release Your Wings







No comments:

Post a Comment