Sunday, April 22, 2018

Day 10: Fire of Yoga


image from http://us.brahmakumaris.org/

Today I'm fascinated with tapasya, the fire of yoga.  This is akin to reaching gold's melting point (which is very high at 1,064 degrees Celsius).  Here, the yoga is so intense that the impurities (alloys) that have accumulated in the soul (gold) are removed.  So, I set out to experiment with it today.


I’ve experienced it before.  It’s the point when I stop thinking and simply experience being a soul in the company of the Being of Light.  

_______________________________________________________

When it happens, 
I feel I am beyond sound... 
beyond space...beyond time...
__________________________________________________________________

  
It's the point of complete stillness.  I am not thinking.  I simply bask in the experience of love, power, purity, happiness or peace.


At one point, I feel I am nothing yet I am everything.


Today though is not that day.  Yes, I can steer my mind in the direction I want.  Yes, my mind is clear but it can’t reach the highest form of yoga yet.  I simply feel that it’s easy to detach from the things of this world and remember the Divine with love.  

___________________________________________________________

In keeping with my newly found 
self-love, I tell myself, 
"For today, this is enough."    

________________________________________________________________________




Dadi Janki, head of Brahma Kumaris talks about silence.











No comments:

Post a Comment