Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Meeting



Loveful!


I came                                                                                                  
                                                        You heed the call

   I am weary                                                                                                         
                                                              You’ve come to the Ocean

 I just want to be with You
                                                                     You belong to Me



Blissful!


I’ve found everything
                                                      The earth, the sky, the whole world are yours

    I am whole
                                                               You will be perfect

 I now know
                                                                        Now, emerge and be merged



Powerful!


I receive
                                                   Take as much as you want

    I am full
                                                               Then, you can give

  I am ready
                                                                          I will be with you 
                                                                                                  
                                                                                               


                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment