Monday, August 17, 2015

Kids say the best things

image from http://playroom.co

When people ask me what I do I tell them, "I play with children".  I make sure though that they learn skills which they need in school and at home while they're at it.  Often, I learn a lot from them too!  

Last week, I was in a school conducting an evaluation with preschoolers.  I asked a 3 year old, "Where are your eyes?".  She stood up from her seat and went to the nearby table.  Before I could stop her she came back with a bowl and pointed to what's inside, "Ice!", she answered.  "That's correct too.", I laughed.

At that time, I was wringing my brain for ideas for a program I'm working on.  That incident made me think that there's no one way of doing things.  There are a million and one answers.

Thank you kiddo for reminding me!   


video from easymeditation




No comments:

Post a Comment