Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I have 3 questions for you

Does facebook send you notifications?



Do your friends tell you to check your e-mail?
 
image from minions-funmobility.com



Do you get out of the busyness of the city once in awhile?




If you answer no to any of the questions above, I would like to invite you to unplug for awhile and join me and renowned journalist Emmie Velarde to "Silent Conversations with the One" on June 16, Thursday 6:30 p.m. at the Brahma Kumaris Makati Center.

It will be an evening of guided meditations and quiet reflection.


P.S.  This event is especially for social media practitioners (like you and me) who acknowledge the need to take a break from technology and get in touch with their inner selves.

P.S.S. Please disregard the questions above, just wanna know if there are 'antisocial' social media practitioners out there (like me). Hope to see you there!  For other events around the globe, please check this link.




No comments:

Post a Comment